Saturday, August 7, 2010

.main floor.

{the main floor.  here's looking from the foyer into the living room}
{looking at the foyer.  i wanted all glass front doors.  the stairs at this point weren't finished yet.}
{part of the master bedroom.  i love the 3 square windows that will be above our bed.  i also love the little "love note" i wrote for J on one of the 2x4's on the wall.}
The framing process for me was one of the longest waits.  It took them nearly a month, and while I knew it was worth it, it was hard to w.a.i.t.  I'm not a patient person to begin with, then you throw in "changes" and, well, let's just say I was antsy.  J at this point had me driving around, looking at roof pitches, and researching the roof pitches of craftsman bungalows.  It kept my mind off the slow-moving framers somewhat! ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment